This post is a very meeeeeee-centric self-indulgent one, but it’s my blog, so I don’t care. It is, as it says on the tin, just a quick recap of my October so far. Here goes:
– My creative writing course starts next week! I’m very excited. I very nearly did a Masters this year in Norwich, but didn’t for reasons far too tedious to go into.
– My illustration course is going very well. I made a terrifying bunny last week. Think Donnie Darko bunny, just not quite as sweet and fluffy. I would post some of my coursework, but it isn’t actually very interesting, very finished, or very near me right now. So here are some old drawings wot I dun. I know they’re never going to win the Kate Greenaway Medal, but I enjoyed doing them. So there
– My ocean scarf was too big, so I have unravelled it and started again. It is much narrower, and is working up a treat. Expect a picture next week.
– As I’ve mentioned, I find reading quite difficult, so I’ve been relying on the Audible app to entertain myself. I’m currently listening to the new Poirot book by Sophie Hannah. It’s called “The Monogram Murders” and is just brilliant. I’m not going to say that I prefer it to any of the ones written by Chrsitie herself (‘organic Poirot’, I suppose), but it really is spellbinding. Mystery upon mystery upon mystery, beautifully written and outrageously fiendish. Two big thumbs up.
– I got a twitter, instagram and Facebook page for my blog! Check me out: https://www.facebook.com/notyournormaldotcim – yes, I spelt ‘com’ wrong. I’m trying to change it…
– Also, it rained.
Apologies for dull post, will update proper soon.